Thursday, November 18, 2010

Story of being stabbed..

Few years back when I was in the main campus of Prince University, I stayed at the farthest college of all. Why? Its because you could take about an hour of walking to reach my college@hostel from my faculty. Why walking? I didn't own any personal vehicles & the uni bus were always fully occupied by the opposite gender. Well better walk, right? However this was not the story I want to tell. As usual, people loves to make friends especially with your own classmates. As the days of semester gone & the end of semester exam was approaching, students love to stay back as they loved to study at the faculty especially inside the library because of it's facility as well as the quietness of the milieu. Therefore my 'friends' & I did so, and we ate together at nearby restaurant which located just 10-15min walk from the faculty. As you know, the nearer the exam, the more tips of what kind of questions would leak out from the lecturers or tutors to the students. Why tips were needed? Coz we had 13 papers to pass on that semester, not 13 credit hours. Fail a paper, resit the paper at the end of second semester and if u fail again, willingly or not, u have to resit the whole one year. Suck isn't it? Well, I had involved in extracting tips from a tutor who is now a head department. I still remember I passed down the tips to others including the people that I called 'friends'. So at least 1 of 13 paper was considered passed until proven otherwise. Yeah,friends are human, you meet them everyday, making jokes together, eat together, go to class together, but yet when it comes who wany to excel, the answer is me not you! So after the final paper of exam, I've asked one of my friend, How's the exam overall? the answer was the questions came out as tipped & predicted. Do you know this tips& those tips for other subjects? the answer was YES!!! why didn't you tell me? the answer was someone( whom I still remember his name) told me not to tell u.$&&$?!&&@&!!! I did shared tips with you but I was too easy to put a trust on you under the name 'friend'. That was the first sign of betrayal and it happened a lot throughout the years later. I still remember the betrayal till today. Only to Allah I ask the suitable revenge for u guys!!!!!!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment