Saturday, November 13, 2010

So about yesterday

Friday is a known the best day of all, as I was driving to uwa for Friday congregational prayer, I received 2 miscalls from Dr Hamidin. Clock showed 1:15pm. "Oh no, I'm sorry Dr, I can't fetch you up"" I'm gonna miss my Friday prayer" since the prayer will start early and finish early in exam weeks. Usually the Prayer starts around 1:00pm-1:15pm, but the venue of the prayer is uncertain, sometimes in the main gymnasium, sometimes in the small gym, sometimes at musolla, sometimes in the undercroft,a hall beneath the winthrop hall and sometimes at the tropical garden. Thus, I had decided not to fetch Dr Hamidin due to the uncertainty not include the time required to search for the parking and walking time to the scheduled venue. However,one of the best statement from the khatib was " the worldly examination is important for your future & who want the bright career in the future, but the examination in the grave(kubr) and mahsyar are far greater important than the worldly examination" Yeah, thanks to the khatib, I've never heard such reminder in regards to examination in very long time. Then, after prayer I went back home straightaway to fetch my wife because her study group would start very soon. When I reached home, suddenly there was a white sedan Holden car, parking as well as blocking the entrance to the rear of unit of my house.












Even my neighbour aged 71, complained a few times to me and mumbled to himself. So, I wrote a note saying' Hi miss A__, You've blocked the entrance to the rear of unit __!!! ' and put it on the windscreen clipped by the wiper. Later, I went upstairs to ask about the car. As I expected, the famous 'No' was the answer. Well, then I went off to Uwa for Asr prayer, but after I returned, the car had already gone.
- Posted using BlogPress



No comments:

Post a Comment