Sunday, February 20, 2011

Because of you @ Kerana engkau










A fisherman went for fishing at Danau Toba and after a few hours, he returned home and said to his children: ' Oh My children, because of my expensive fishing gear I've successfully caught a bucket of fish.Thank you my loveky fishing gear, Muah! I'm proud of you'









A senior hepatobiliary surgeon, was operating his liver cancer patient in the middle of the night, and suddenly, out of the blue, his hand went paralysed. All staff in the operation theatre(OT) shocked and the surrounding has turned into chaos, because the incident occured while the surgeon cutting the 5cm well circumscribed tumour. You know, it's already halfway, it's bloody. Luckily there was a young hepatobiliary surgeon, who came to the operation theatre to pick up his ipad,left inside his locker. When he heard about the incident, he changed and went straight away to the respected OT to offer help. Upon arrival, he swapped place with the unlucky surgeon, and continued the surgery. The unlucky surgeon said : ' Luckily you are passing by tonight, because of you, this patient life will be saved in no time'









A motivator, to be frankyly a religious teacher who is working part time as a motivator, always receives ample and non stop invitation to give a talk in primary school all over his country. He becomes famous in just a blinking time. One day, he tell his wife: ' Dear, do you know because of my special way of giving motivation, I finally has becomes the most famous motivator in our country, and to be honest with you dear, I've received the highest paid as motivator in history of mankind, People not hesitate to pay me $200/per minute just to listen to my talk and futhermore, because of this I can buy this mansion for you'










A chef, in a most famous restaurant in the unknown world, once said to his fellow junior chef :' Do you know because of my hardworking and especially inherited talent of cooking, that have brought me to the where I'm now, the best chef all times(1990-2011), the owner of 50 prestigious restaurant in the world and the only chef that can cook a roti canai @ prata in 5 minutes'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dear myself, you always say because of you, because of this, because of that, because of them etc. Have you ever said because of Allah, and by His permission and blessing I finally get this and that. Thank you Allah for everything.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment