Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Memory ku....

Dalam dok syok main2 game football manager, aku sempat gak membelek2 buku the memory book, written by an Australian mother & her daughter. Maknya is an artist and anaknya a scientist. Buku ni ditulis berdasarkan survey yg telah dorang buat di Sydney. Mula-mula intro slow je, but after reading a few pages, the ummph is coming more and more. Then I start to realize how poor my memories are, how fast  I can recall my past readings etc. Well, I've decided to finish the reading tonight if possible in order to do workout plan to improve my precious memories. Pity me (; I didn't preserve my memories as early as possible few years ago. May Allah help me to solve & improve my memory problems.



P/S : As my father  said to me when I was in primary school ...In order to have a good and strong memory, you have to eat 7 raisins with  the recitation of the Selawat. Then later when I was in secondary school I realized the practice of eating raisin was recommended by our Prophet in his  hadith to strengthen our ability to remember, and it was one of many ways to enlighten our minds.

###Some people call it raisin, some sultanas and some currant...in general they all are from grapes in origin.


No comments:

Post a Comment