Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FAILURE OR GAGAL...

Have u ever failed in your life? life means since u were born till now and failed means unable to succeed in certain thing through out your life. For me, failure and success are always happen in my life. Let's go more specific, in other word, let's us classify them or in better way is let's get organized. Failure can be categorized into few types:
1- Failure in education.
2- Failure as a good Muslim.
3- Failure as a person.
4- Faiure in others.
This classification is my classification, this is the way I view and perceive failure. Each type of failure had different effects on me and has had helped me in maturing my thinking. Some people say failure is weak, bad, stupid, lazy,stress etc but some say failure is a booster , which enhances the failed person's body either physically, mentally or spiritually. I will discuss about failure as a booster later.
My failure is my precious. Some say the failure of other people is precious to them because they can avoid the failure from occurring in their life, so, they safe time,money etc.In other word, failure of other people helping them to be a better person and having better life. People always equalize failure is mistake. Therefore, learning from other people mistakes is the best way to avoid failure. All of these mean, we take as an example of failure of others, and live without repeating of other's failure. I remember an additional mathematic teacher during my form 4 of secondary school, she used to say learn from mistakes, but don't make a lot of them. I wondered in mind that time, what do you meant by mistakes?those mistakes are made by us or not? But now I realized that mistakes cause failures and either we make them or made by others.
A lot of questions had just popped in my mind, do the failure has a better coping skills than others? more patient than others? a failed person always fail, and a succeed person always success?can we answer those question, they seem easy but tricky....to be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment