Thursday, December 31, 2009

bapaku masuk hospital klang

Last nite, suddenly my father ada stroke like symptoms...this afternoon...referred from sabak bernam hospital to klang hospital 4 further mx ( CT, speciality) and my younger brother(azam, form5 2010)accompanying him. May Allah give u straight flying colour of A in SPM. Amin! and to my other younger brother syafik, PMR candidate 2010, tq for ur helps, helping abah & mak, may Allah give u straight 9 A's in upcoming PMR.
To my father, hopefully to recover very soon although he's recovering :). May Allah give him and my mother the best health and be healthier than before. Amin! Just now, I've received a message from Dr ila & Dr Fairuz( my sister and husband) telling CT brain show no icb( intracranial bleeding) & only ischemia. Alhamdulillah, nothing bad happens. However after long travels and ambulans lag, my father preferred to stay for 2-3 days in the ward under intelligent supervision of physician.
To my other siblings(nami, jaja aka fairuz, hanisah, hanum, kamil & Dina),may Allah give success, wealth and health in ur life.Tq for ur uncountable contributions.
To my lovely wife, Dr Intan,tq for ur infinite supportive supports and may Allah give u Excellent Phd.
TQ Allah!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3Gs

No comments:

Post a Comment